The Hallelujah diet is not just a plant based diet, it’s a healthy lifestyle. It helps your body return a natural state of vibrancy and health. You will feel the power to thrive by having the raw, living foods, cleansing waters and pure natural juices.
The diet was first developed in 1992 by the owner’s father and at first they just wanted to spread the word about the benefits of the plant based lifestyle but due to its magic healing effect. Thousands of people have used their diet plan and become healthy now, then they spread the word to their friends which makes the diet become one of the most popular diets on the market.
Here are 7 things you should know about this magic diet:
1. According to feedbacks from thousands of its users, the Hallelujah diet program will change your life dramatically especially for people who have diabetes, Crohns, cardiovascular diseases or authritis . You will reap multiple health benefits as following:
2. With the program, you will not only offered the articles, seminars, events, courses, you will have your personal consultant. So you are not alone in the journey.
3. The diet program is based upon the lead scientific rsearches.
4. Excellent customer service. You can consult your personal consultant or you can also contact the website directly.
5. Discounts available.
6. 100% money back guarantee.
7. If you are not sure where to start you can begin with the “starter kit” which removes harmful toxins which make your sick, and feed your cells living nutrients to reverse the DNA damage caused by those same toxins. This kit brings you
BarleyMax® 4.2oz – a pure green juice powder which is the signature product of The Hallelujah Diet®.
1 Fiber Cleanse Green Apple 8.5oz
FREE, Simple Weekly Meal Plans, recipe book, Volume 1 – features 28 days worth of quick-to-cook, full course delicious meal customized recipes.
FREE, Getting Started On the Hallelujah Diet DVD Set
Get it today from the official site! With its 30 days money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Jared Fogle will plead guilty to distributing and receiving child pornography and engaging in sex acts with minors recently. He first came to media attention in 1999 when his extreme weight loss was reported by his former dorm-mate. So what is the subway diet?
Jared Fogle weight loss before and after
The “subway diet” is a kind of diet created by Jared Fogle. By eating Subway sandwiches, he was able to lose weight from over 400 pounds to 190 pounds. After his friend wrote about his weight loss story in a local newspaper, he came to fame immediately.
Here are two version of the Subway Diet:
Subway Diet version 1
Lunch: A 6 inch Turkey Sub + potato chips (baked)
Dinner: A 12 inch veggie Sub
Subway Diet version 2
Breakfast: Small bowl of cereal with skimmed milk. Black coffee with sweetener.
Lunch: Turkey Subway Sandwich. Diet Pepsi.
Dinner: Vegetarian Subway Sandwich. Water.
Snacks: Apple, orange, water.
Here are 5 truths you should know about the Subway Diet!
1. The real reason behind the subway diet is the subway diet is composed of low calorie foods. In fact taking low calorie foods works for weight loss no matter it’s the subway diet or the other kind of diets. Anyhow, this is a better choice is you usually eat high-calorie foods at McDonald’s.
2. He skipped breakfast or just drinking a cup of coffee in the morning. In fact drinking coffee without eating breakfast will control your appetite but not good for your health.
3. Cooking at home is a whole lot healthier than eating at the subway if you can cut back on portions and exercising more! Because in order to make the foods taste better, nearly all of the subway restaurants or shops add unnecessary pounds of fat, sugar, oils to their foods.
4. You can try the veggie max if you truly want to try the subway diet and don’t know where to start!
5. The diet coke won’t help for weight loss. By switching beer, juice or pop to pure water it will help you lose weight much quicker!
A healthy diet plan during pregnancy can be extremely beneficial but one problem facing most pregnant women is weight gain. If you want to control both of your weight gain and the birth weight of your baby, the main way is to watch your carbs. With the healthy pregnancy diet plan below, you will get enough nutrients you need without gaining too much weight.
The Pregnancy Diet Plan Basics:
Have 80 — 100 grams of protein a day
Eat at least two dark green vegetables a day.
Eat two source of vitamin C per day.
Eat one source of vitamin A per day.
Eat at least two or three servings of other vegetables a day.
Eat one to two servings of fruit per day.
Eat three to four milk products per day
Eat two eggs per day
Limit carbohydrates to whole grains — This is where the variations come in: Have no more than 5 servings a day (as suggested by the original Brewer Diet.) But you can limit further, having only one whole grain a day, down to only 1 serving a week.
Limit fats to two to three servings
Pregnancy Diet Plan Example
1. Milk and milk products — 4 choices per day
1 cup milk: whole, skim, 1%, buttermilk
1/2 cup canned evaporated milk: whole or skim
1/3 cup powdered milk: whole or skim
1 cup yogurt
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup cottage cheese: creamed, uncreamed, pot style
1 large slice cheese (1 1/4 oz): cheddar, Swiss, other hard cheese
1 cup ice milk
1 1/2 cup soy milk
1 piece tofu, 3″x3″x 1/2″ (4 oz)2. Calcium replacements — as needed, if avoiding milk products (2 per soy exchange from group 1)
1/3 cup bok choy, cooked
12 Brazil nuts
1 cup broccoli, cooked
1/3 cup collard greens
1/2 cup kale
2 teaspoons blackstrap molasses
4 oz black olives
1 oz sardines
3. Eggs — 2 any style, except runny, per day
4. Protein Combinations — 6 to 8 choices per day
1 oz lean beef, lamb, pork, liver, or kidney
1 oz chicken or turkey
1 oz fish or shellfish
1/4 cup canned salmon or tuna
3 1/2 oz tofu
1/4 cup peanuts or peanut butter
1/8 cup beans + 1/4 cup rice or wheat (measured before cooking)
beans: soy beans, peas, black beans, kidney beans, garbanzos
rice: preferably brown
wheat: preferably bulgar
1/8 cup brewer’s yeast + 1/4 cup rice
1/8 cup sesame or sunflower seeds + 1/2 cup cup rice
1/4 cup rice + 1/3 cup milk
1/2 oz cheese + 2 slices whole wheat bread or 1/3 cup macaroni (dry) or noodles or 1/8 cup beans
1/8 cup beans + 1/2 cup cornmeal
1/8 cup beans + 1/6 cup seeds (sesame, sunflower)
1/2 large potato + 1/4 cups milk or 1/4 oz cheese
1 oz cheese: cheddar, Swiss, other hard cheese
1/4 cup cottage cheese: creamed, uncreamed, pot style
5. Fresh, dark green vegetables — 2 choices per day
1 cup broccoli
1 cup brussels sprouts
2/3 cup spinach
2/3 cup greens collard, turnip, beet, mustard, dandelion, kale
1/2 cup lettuce (preferable romaine)
1/2 cup endive
1/2 cup asparagus
6. Whole Grains — 5 choices (or less) per day
1 waffle or pancake made from whole grain
1 slice bread whole wheat, rye, bran, other whole grain
1/2 roll, muffin, or bagel made from whole grain
1 corn tortilla
1/2 cup oatmeal or Wheatena
1/2 cup brown rice or bulgar wheat
1 shredded wheat biscuit
1/2 cup bran flakes or granola
1/4 cup wheat germ7. Vitamin C foods — 2 choices per day
2/3 cup grapefruit juice
1/2 cup orange juice
1 large tomato
1 cup tomato juice
1 lemon or lime
1/2 cup papaya
1/2 cup strawberries
1 large green pepper
1 large potato, any style
8. Fats and oils — 3 choices per day
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 tablespoon mayonaise
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon peanut butter++
9. Vitamin A foods — 1 choice per day
1/2 cup carrots (1 large)
1/2 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup winter squash
1 sweet potato
10. Liver — at least once a week (optional)
4 oz liver beef, calf, chicken, pork, turkey, liverwurst
11. Salt and other sodium sources — unlimited
table salt, iodized, to taste
sea salt, to taste
kelp powder, to taste
soy sauce, to taste
12. Water — unlimited
Drink to quench thirst, but do not force fluids
Blood type diets focus on how certain foods and diet plans effect people with different blood types. As the oldest blood type, Blood type Os are descended from hunter-gatherers that they have hardy digestive system and strong immune system, but at the same time they are intolerant to new dietary and environment conditions. That’s why it’s important for the Blood type Os to learn what foods they can eat and what they can’t!
Now take a look at the “Blood Type O Diet Food List” below!
Valerie Bertinelli lost 40 pounds on Jenny Craig Program about 8 years ago but then she put 15 pounds on. She said that she’s done checking the scale and she is going to have up days and down days.
You may wonder how Valerie Bertinelli managed in the short term to lose 40 pounds 8 years ago. Now here are several tips of her successful her weight loss!
Valerie Bertinelli’s 40 Pounds Weight Loss
Her weight was 172lbs. that’s a 30 lbs more than her goal weight for her 5’4′ frame 8 years ago. After whittling down to 132 lbs on Jenny Craig program, she went on a new challenge in order to step out in public wearing a bikini. Finally she successfully lost 40 pounds in total!
Here are the 8 tips:
1. Primarity by walking 10,000 steps a day
2. Hired a personal trainder
3. Ran up to 5 times/week
4. Doing regular strength training
6. Trimmed her daily calorie intake from 1,700 to 1,200
7. Cut off sale
8. Support from her boyfriend Tom Vitale
Below is Bertinelli’s 60-minute bikini workout routine
The Bachelorette’s Shawn Booth found love on a reality show. During After the Rose Ceremony live telecast, viewers were outraged to see Shawn’s nose appear thinner and smaller. Later Shawn Booth denied the rumor and told E! News that, “I did not get any work done, I did not get a nose job and I keep hearing that today!”.
Did he really get a nose job? Check out “Bachelorette’s Shawn Booth Nose Job Before and After photos” below! His nose looks much thinner now!
The following are top 10 inner thigh workouts, do two to four sets of eight to twelve reps, resting thirty to forty five seconds after each set. Choose one or two sets that fit you most and keep doing it at least 3 times a week. (reference: shape.com)
If you choose a weight loss diet plan that fits you most, it will be easier for you to stick with it. Of course the quickest way to find out the best weight loss diet plan is to just follow the celebrities. Take a look at the following “celebrities’ hot diets for weight loss” these diets have been very popular this year.
Do you want to get rid of your belly fat with a 20-minute workout? This workout, although just 20 minutes, will help you get a flat belly fat by alternating between standing ab exercises and jumping rope, this way it combines these two types of sweat sessions and burns calories. Try it today!