Fat Diminisher by Wesley Virgin, is a weight loss program that provides various ways for you to lose weight and prevent your extra weight from coming back for good. Furthermore, this program is also designed to help you improve your overall health. One of the most interesting things about this program is that it doesn’t demand you to starve yourself or spend too much time exercising, which also got me interested and decided to try it. After more than three weeks following the program, I can see a significant change to my weight and I also feel stronger and fresh, especially in the morning.
If you’ve been looking for a weight loss solution that actually works, the Fat Diminisher program could be a great choice. Here are some important facts about this program that you might want to know before you decide to buy it:
1. Invented by a real expert
Unlike many weight loss programs that you can find online, the Fat Diminisher is not written by some random individual with unverifiable track record. This program is created by Wesley Virgin, a legitimate fitness trainer and nutritionist. He is also a life coach and motivational speaker.
2. Thoroughly researched and scientifically proven
This program is a result of a long and thorough research of how you can boost your metabolism to lose fat and add muscle mass naturally. It has also been tested and scientifically proven to be effective and safe.
3. Turn your body into a fat burning machine
Fat Diminisher is a weight loss program that’s designed to provide you with long-term results. When you follow all the instructions correctly, your body will effectively and automatically burn off extra fat and add muscle mass.
4. Comprehensive information
The book contains a lot of great information about health and weight loss. You will know what to eat, what’s not to eat, natural supplements that are good for you, proper exercises, and many more.
5. Suitable for everyone
This program is suitable for anyone who’s willing to make healthy changes in his/her life.
Fat Diminisher System is viable and valuable technique that will help you dissolve your fat away. This supportive project will demonstrate to you rundown of fat smoldering nourishment for ladies and men that they ought to eat to lose additional weight rapidly.
As it comes with 60 days money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! Try it today!
For the Kardashian women, the “Kardashian diet” also means multiple surgeries, lasers, fillers, boob jobs, nose jobs and on and on. While Kylie Jenner is all surgery, her sister Kendall Jenner looks natural. Here are 8 things of Kendall Jenner’s diet.
- She sticks to lean proteins such as white fish, chicken breast and turkey.
- One of her “biggest indulgences” is sushi and she loves eating yellowtail sashimi with jalapeno from Nobu.
- She drinks detox tea
- Her snacks are healthy and with low calorie, include apples, string cheese, and Greek yogurt
- Her breakfast is veggie-stuffed egg-white omelette
- She always skips a hearty lunch
- She has small snacks in the afternoon (raw nuts, plain yogurt or fruit)
- She eats whatever she wants for dinner
Khloe Kardashian weight loss tips
Her half-sister Khloe follows strict workout routine made by her fitness trainer Gunnar Peterson.
“She’s (Khloe) all about getting it done. She’s not one of the ones in here gawking at everything or questioning things.” Sources close to the mag said, “she limits sweets, relies on lean meats for energy, and enjoys only the occasional splurge.”
Kourtney Kardashian weight loss tips
Kourtney’s personal trainer is Don Brooks who is also the trainer of Fergie’s. According to the insider, the 4 reasons behind Kourtney’s slim body are:
- Eat lean protein, lentils and lugumes for the main meal.
- Make most of her food herself
- Eat fresh organic produce and nonprocessed foods.
- Healthy snacks: homemade trail mixes with coconut oil, pumpkin seeds and nuts
Kim Kardashian’s personal trainer Harley Pasternak revealed recently how the star is doing to keep fit during the midst of her second pregnancy! Here are top 10 tips!
- Kim Kardashian is doing nearly all exercises.
- She avoids “abdominal crunching work”
- She avoids “laying on her back too much.”
- She avoids extreme exercises such as “boot camp workouts.”
- Kim Kardashian tries to take 10,000 steps a day for her cardio workout.
“She likes to walk, walk, walk, walk,” “She likes to walk while on phone calls; she likes to walk to her sisters in the great community; and she walks with North.” – Harley Pasternak
6. She uses a Helix Lateral Trainer which is like a “lateral elliptical”.
“Our female clients can hit their butts and their abductors and their glutes in a lateral way,” he said.
7. She does workout once to four times a week.
8. For her diet, she eats a lot of fibers, whole grains, milled oats, wheat berry and seeds.
9. She void raw fish.
“To get enough fiber is really important, especially when you’re pregnant because sometimes the pregnancy vitamins can constipate,” “Vegetables of all kinds, fruits with edible skin or edible seeds, whole grains, milled oats, wheat berry, and seeds, chia seeds, Psyllium and flax … They pack a lot of good fiber and healthy fats.” -Harley Pasternak
10. She stays hydrated by drinking a lot of water
“It’s really important also to stay hydrated,” he said. “Now more than ever is when hydration is essential.”
Jared Fogle will plead guilty to distributing and receiving child pornography and engaging in sex acts with minors recently. He first came to media attention in 1999 when his extreme weight loss was reported by his former dorm-mate. So what is the subway diet?
Jared Fogle weight loss before and after
The “subway diet” is a kind of diet created by Jared Fogle. By eating Subway sandwiches, he was able to lose weight from over 400 pounds to 190 pounds. After his friend wrote about his weight loss story in a local newspaper, he came to fame immediately.
Here are two version of the Subway Diet:
Subway Diet version 1
Lunch: A 6 inch Turkey Sub + potato chips (baked)
Dinner: A 12 inch veggie Sub
Subway Diet version 2
Breakfast: Small bowl of cereal with skimmed milk. Black coffee with sweetener.
Lunch: Turkey Subway Sandwich. Diet Pepsi.
Dinner: Vegetarian Subway Sandwich. Water.
Snacks: Apple, orange, water.
Here are 5 truths you should know about the Subway Diet!
1. The real reason behind the subway diet is the subway diet is composed of low calorie foods. In fact taking low calorie foods works for weight loss no matter it’s the subway diet or the other kind of diets. Anyhow, this is a better choice is you usually eat high-calorie foods at McDonald’s.
2. He skipped breakfast or just drinking a cup of coffee in the morning. In fact drinking coffee without eating breakfast will control your appetite but not good for your health.
3. Cooking at home is a whole lot healthier than eating at the subway if you can cut back on portions and exercising more! Because in order to make the foods taste better, nearly all of the subway restaurants or shops add unnecessary pounds of fat, sugar, oils to their foods.
4. You can try the veggie max if you truly want to try the subway diet and don’t know where to start!
5. The diet coke won’t help for weight loss. By switching beer, juice or pop to pure water it will help you lose weight much quicker!
A healthy diet plan during pregnancy can be extremely beneficial but one problem facing most pregnant women is weight gain. If you want to control both of your weight gain and the birth weight of your baby, the main way is to watch your carbs. With the healthy pregnancy diet plan below, you will get enough nutrients you need without gaining too much weight.
The Pregnancy Diet Plan Basics:
- Have 80 — 100 grams of protein a day
- Eat at least two dark green vegetables a day.
- Eat two source of vitamin C per day.
- Eat one source of vitamin A per day.
- Eat at least two or three servings of other vegetables a day.
- Eat one to two servings of fruit per day.
- Eat three to four milk products per day
- Eat two eggs per day
- Limit carbohydrates to whole grains — This is where the variations come in: Have no more than 5 servings a day (as suggested by the original Brewer Diet.) But you can limit further, having only one whole grain a day, down to only 1 serving a week.
- Limit fats to two to three servings
Pregnancy Diet Plan Example
1. Milk and milk products — 4 choices per day
1 cup milk: whole, skim, 1%, buttermilk
1/2 cup canned evaporated milk: whole or skim
1/3 cup powdered milk: whole or skim
1 cup yogurt
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup cottage cheese: creamed, uncreamed, pot style
1 large slice cheese (1 1/4 oz): cheddar, Swiss, other hard cheese
1 cup ice milk
1 1/2 cup soy milk
1 piece tofu, 3″x3″x 1/2″ (4 oz)2. Calcium replacements — as needed, if avoiding milk products (2 per soy exchange from group 1)
1/3 cup bok choy, cooked
12 Brazil nuts
1 cup broccoli, cooked
1/3 cup collard greens
1/2 cup kale
2 teaspoons blackstrap molasses
4 oz black olives
1 oz sardines
3. Eggs — 2 any style, except runny, per day
4. Protein Combinations — 6 to 8 choices per day
1 oz lean beef, lamb, pork, liver, or kidney
1 oz chicken or turkey
1 oz fish or shellfish
1/4 cup canned salmon or tuna
3 1/2 oz tofu
1/4 cup peanuts or peanut butter
1/8 cup beans + 1/4 cup rice or wheat
(measured before cooking)
beans: soy beans, peas, black beans, kidney beans, garbanzos
rice: preferably brown
wheat: preferably bulgar
1/8 cup brewer’s yeast + 1/4 cup rice
1/8 cup sesame or sunflower seeds + 1/2 cup cup rice
1/4 cup rice + 1/3 cup milk
1/2 oz cheese + 2 slices whole wheat bread or 1/3 cup macaroni (dry) or noodles or 1/8 cup beans
1/8 cup beans + 1/2 cup cornmeal
1/8 cup beans + 1/6 cup seeds (sesame, sunflower)
1/2 large potato + 1/4 cups milk or 1/4 oz cheese
1 oz cheese: cheddar, Swiss, other hard cheese
1/4 cup cottage cheese: creamed, uncreamed, pot style
5. Fresh, dark green vegetables — 2 choices per day
1 cup broccoli
1 cup brussels sprouts
2/3 cup spinach
2/3 cup greens
collard, turnip, beet, mustard, dandelion, kale
1/2 cup lettuce (preferable romaine)
1/2 cup endive
1/2 cup asparagus
6. Whole Grains — 5 choices (or less) per day
1 waffle or pancake made from whole grain
1 slice bread
whole wheat, rye, bran, other whole grain
1/2 roll, muffin, or bagel made from whole grain
1 corn tortilla
1/2 cup oatmeal or Wheatena
1/2 cup brown rice or bulgar wheat
1 shredded wheat biscuit
1/2 cup bran flakes or granola
1/4 cup wheat germ7. Vitamin C foods — 2 choices per day
2/3 cup grapefruit juice
1/2 cup orange juice
1 large tomato
1 cup tomato juice
1 lemon or lime
1/2 cup papaya
1/2 cup strawberries
1 large green pepper
1 large potato, any style
8. Fats and oils — 3 choices per day
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 tablespoon mayonaise
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon peanut butter++
9. Vitamin A foods — 1 choice per day
1/2 cup carrots (1 large)
1/2 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup winter squash
1 sweet potato
10. Liver — at least once a week (optional)
4 oz liver
beef, calf, chicken, pork, turkey, liverwurst
11. Salt and other sodium sources — unlimited
table salt, iodized, to taste
sea salt, to taste
kelp powder, to taste
soy sauce, to taste
12. Water — unlimited
Drink to quench thirst, but do not force fluids
Blood type diets focus on how certain foods and diet plans effect people with different blood types. As the oldest blood type, Blood type Os are descended from hunter-gatherers that they have hardy digestive system and strong immune system, but at the same time they are intolerant to new dietary and environment conditions. That’s why it’s important for the Blood type Os to learn what foods they can eat and what they can’t!
Now take a look at the “Blood Type O Diet Food List” below!
Foods to eat and avoid- for blood type Os
Blood type O diet food list! (PDF)
Blood type O diet strategies for weight loss!