Beyonce Diet has always popular among women who want a stunning shape as Beyonce. Not like many models and girls born with slim shape, Beyonce faced problems of overweight and took efforts into loosing weight with beyonce diet plan. In different period, she chose a same Beyonce diet plan and works good. Let’s look into it.
Read: Lemonade Diet (recipes, instructions)
Beyonce diet in 2006
With the master cleanse diet, Beyonce successfully lose 20 pounds back in 2006 for her role in Dreamgirls. She shared her weight loss secret in Oprah show, that the key of her weight loss is Master Cleanse diet, which is a liquid diet that kept her quickly shed pounds.
The master cleanse diet has been known as the lemonade fast, or master cleanse lemonade fast. This liquid diet was written in a book called the master cleanse.
Beyonce followed the master cleanse diet for 14 days. During the 14 days, the diet concludes the following:
- A liquid mixture of maple syrup, lemon juice or lime, and cayenne pepper
- Drink the liquid juice for 6-12 times a day
- Drink herbal laxative tea twice a day
“My nutritionist suggested the only way to do that was the maple syrup diet fast”
In 2012, Beyonce took this diet to lose weight fast to set a good example for her daughter. So again she took the master cleanse diet to get a quick weight loss.
“I’m very conscious of being a curvy woman and I’m very happy that I am a curvy woman. I would never recommend it to anyone unless you are doing a movie and it’s necessary, and you have proper help.”
This time, Beyonce revealed her diet secret with more details, this diet conclude the following:
- Squeezed fresh lemon or lime juice for 2 tablespoons
- Organic Grade B maple syrup for 2 tablespoons
- Cayenne pepper for around 1/10 Teaspoon
- Purified or spring water for 1 cup
You can also make a bottle of the master cleanse diet to take a whole day that includes the following. Put every ingredient in a bottle and shake it.
- 1/4 cup of organic Grade B maple syrup
- Five fresh squeezed Lemons
- a teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Ten cups of water
You need to take this diet for a minimum 10 days. But it’s not recommended everyone to take this Beyonce diet. For long period as lack of nutrition might cause delirium, dizziness and fainting especially when taking for long term period.
Beyonce diet in 2013
Beyonce continually showed her amazing shape over covers or shows in 2013. When talking about her new diet secrets. Beyonce uncovered her 2013 diet secrets as the following:
“I ate a very low-calorie diet. I stayed away from red meat and ate a lot of fish, replaced pasta and rice with quinoa.”
- Always eat breakfast which offers the most important energy supply for a whole day
- Eat high quality protein such as fish or scrambled egg whites
- Eat whole foods such as whole-grain cerea
- Always drink low-fat milk
- Eat more vegetables and vegetable smoothie that contain a lot of fibers for better digestion
- Keep low calories for each meal
- Treat yourself one meal on Sunday, take a little rest and eat whatever you want.
One should remember that pregnant women can’t take beyonce diet and people with diseases such as heart disease or diabetics should consult their doctor before taking it.