Dr. Oz recently reviewed a quick weight loss diet plan which is one of the quickest way to lose weight 2014. How quick this weight loss diet plan? It’s proved that the plan helps people to lose 10 pounds in just 2 weeks! In fact this plan has helped its audience lost more than 1,000 pounds in total and for each person, the number of pounds lost is about 10 pounds.
According to Dr. Oz, the diet plan originated from 3 top selling weight loss books that you can get in Amazon. By combining the essential facts in these books, the 2014 quick weight loss plan comes out.
- Dr. Mark Hyman: The Ultra Simple Diet
- Dr. William Davis: Wheat Belly
- Dr. David Perlmutter: Grain Brain
The basic rules of the weigh loss plan are as follows:
1. Eat foods that help increase metabolism
2. Avoid foods that cause weight gain or interrupt fat burning
3. Take low-calorie foods
Dr. Oz Quick Weight Loss Diet Plan 2014: 6 foods you should avoid or eliminate taking
1. Wheat, it has been proved that eliminating wheat helps for rapid weight loss.
2. Alcohol: drinking alcohol make you eat more and more
3. Sugar: cause weight gain
4. Artificial sweeteners. Interrupt metabolism. It has been clinically proved that eating artificial sweeteners would cause 70% increase in weight gain compared with people who don’t eat artificial sweeteners.
5. Coffee. Due to the stimulant effects of coffee, drinking too much coffee would lead to increasing in cravings. If you do like to drink coffee, it’s better to just drink black coffee moderately without adding sugar.
6. Dairy. It increases the chance of weight gain and the risk of inflammation.
Dr. Oz Quick Weight Loss Diet Plan 2014: Low-calorie foods you can take
Dr. Oz recommends the following low-glycemic vegetables and probiotic to take for quick weight loss. The low-glycemic vegetables include: Broccoli, Artichokes, Snap peas, Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, Mushrooms, Peppers, Cabbages, Asparagus and Squash
Dr. Oz Quick Weight Loss Diet Plan 2014: Take Healthy bacteria – probiotic, every day
Dr. Oz recommends to take probiotic, a healthy bacteria every day. This healthy bacteria helps people solve any digestive problems and helps weight loss.
Dr. Oz Quick Weight Loss Diet Plan 2014 for every meal
1. Before breakfast
a cup of hot water with ½ a lemon
Reason: increase metabolism and functions as a natural diuretic.
2. For breakfast, high-protein smoothie recipes to increase metabolism
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk: 1 cup
- Ground flax seeds 2 tablespoons
- Rice protein powder: 2 tablespoons
- banana: ½
- frozen berries: ½ cup
3. For lunch, dinner and snacks
- High quality portions such as fish, chicken or turkey: Six-ounce
- Healthy fats like olive or oilavocado
- brown rice which is high in fiber
- Greek yogurt
- Green tea (if you can’t avoid coffee, drink black coffee without sugar)