Man v. Food star Adam Richman revealed his weight loss secrets to people magazine. Just watch the following Adam Richman before and after photos, although he gained much weight during his Man V food series, now he successfully lost 70 pounds!
Man v. Food star Adam Richman, the 39 year old TV host, famous for his inhaling nearly 5 lbs. of stuffed pizza in American restaurants on Man v. Food. Weight loss is not easy for Adam who has already tasted so many foods around America and who has a huge stomach to fill. But it didn’t stop him from losing weight so successfully and now I conclude the following top 4 Adam Richman’s weight loss secrets below.
Secret 1. Cut down on white flour and dairy
Secret 2. Clean and healthy eating which includes
- Greek yogurt with raw almonds and iced coffee
- calorie-restricted diet designed by doctors: 100-calorie shakes, fiber-enriched tea and fruit punch.
- Small meals: eat 100 to 200 calories every two hours
- Healthy proteins: yogurt, lean meat, turkey jerky
- Drink a gallon of water a day
Secret 3. Amp up exercise routine
“To combat the monotony of gym workouts, I started playing soccer,” “My soccer training includes squats, pushups, resistance-band work, and sprints. Ninety minutes of running became part of my love of the game rather than a chore.”
Secret 4. Find foods satisfied stomach with little calories
Maybe you think these weight loss tips too old, but I strongly recommend the last weight loss secret that he can always choose foods with less calories but still satisfied his stomach. This is a genious tip. Althrough he can watch and smell the other people enjoying a bunch of pizza on a recent road trip, he was satisfied with his greek yogurt with raw almonds and iced coffee. Why not try it? Find foods that can satisfy you and help you lose weight!
what people search to get here :
- adam richman weight loss secret
- man vs food before and after photo
- adam richman weight loss surgery
- man vs food Adam before and after