Hearty Spinach and Bean Soup is one of the popular Mediterranean Diet soups. The soup contain low calorie Frech spinach which is high in phytonutrients, high-protein beans and other recipes that make the soup quite tasty. Just find the simple 4 steps to cook Hearty Spinach and Bean Soup below!
Hearty Spinach and Bean Soup recipes
- Low-sodium kidney or navy beans, drained and rinsed (1 15-ounce can)
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth, low-sodium
- Low-sodium tomatoes, chopped, undrained (1 24-ounce can)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ground cumin 1 teaspoon
- ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- chopped spinach 2 cups
- pepper to taste
4 Steps to make Hearty Spinach and Bean Soup
- Stir in the recipes (from 1 to 6) into a soup pot
- Heat the “Hearty Spinach and Bean Soup” till it boils;
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir spinach into soup. Season to taste with pepper.
Per serving: 198 calories, 12 g fiber, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fat, 12 g protein, 0 g mono fat, 0 g sat fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium