Check the following simple 6 steps to “Cook Warm Gazpacho with Sizzling Fish” low calorie soup, one of the most delicious Mediterranean diet soups high in Omega-3! Here are the recipes and steps to cook “Warm Gazpacho with Sizzling Fish” soup.
- Tomatoes (4, large), quartered, seeded and chopped or skinned tomatoes (2 large
- cans), whole or chopped.
- onion (1, medium), chopped
- cucumber (1, large), peeled, seeded and chopped
- Minced garlic clove (1)
- chopped red bell pepper (1)
- chopped fresh herbs such as basil, thyme, oregano or parsley (2 tablespoons)
- black pepper (¼ teaspoon)
- smoked paprika (¼ teaspoon)
- olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- canned low-sodium tomato juice (2 cups )
- 1 ½ pounds cod or other firm white fish, parpare into 6 parts equally
- Optional garnish: chopped scallions
6 Steps to Cook Warm Gazpacho with Sizzling Fish
- Mix and puree the ingredients (1 to 8) in a food processor and puree till coarsely textured.
- Blend the mixture by adding tomato juice into the mixture and pulse once or twice
- Warm (not boil) the finished gazpacho to serving temperature
- Heat olive oil till it begins to smoke in a large skillet over medium heat
- Sauté fish till it’s browned lightly (about 2 minutes for each side)
- Ladle the soup into a bowl then place the browned fish on top of the soap.
Calories per serving: about 200 calories, 22g protein, 4g fat, 3g fiber, 14g carbohydrate, 47mg cholesterol, 142mg sodium, 1g mono fat, 1g sat fat