The Raw Food Diet
Some celebrities have turn to the Raw food diet to help them loose weight, stay lean or be healthier. Demi Moore is one these celebrities, this is how she did it.
I found that the raw Food diets comes with pros and cons, these can vary depending on each person’s lifestyle and needs, for example:
- Encourages the intake of fruits, vegetables and healthy fats.
- May assist with the management of a wide variety of health problems.
- Will reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
- Can help dieters to overcome compulsive eating.
- Acknowledges the importance of exercise, sleep and stress management for good health.
- Increased energy
- Clearer skin
- Weight loss
- Reduced risk of disease
- Can be difficult to eat out and in social situations.
- Dieters may experience discomfort during the initial transition period.
- Does not include a meal plan.
- Necessary to plan the diet carefully or take supplements so as to avoid potential nutritional deficiencies such as vitamin B12, zinc, selenium and protein.
What you need to avoid at all costs are processed, cooked food, no salt, no vinegar, no oil and Buckwheat greens, Mushrooms, Peas, Potatoes.
There are several diet plans you can follow,
Click on the links so you can find the best that suits you.
1. Easy raw Food recipes
2. Raw Food Diets recipes Index
3. My Favorite “The ultimate Raw Food Diet Chef”
If you need more info about Raw Diets, these books are awesome.