What is water diet plan? Put it simply, drinking at least 2 liters of water daily is the water diet. It sounds a simple diet method but on the other hand comes with a beneficial diuretic effect to your health such as making improvements to blood’s circulation into a smoother change to natural detox. Making the diet look easy and taking baby steps without going far much ahead are the secrets behind carrying out the water diet. Some basic rules and tips when using water diet plan for weight loss and keeping fit are indicated below:
- Take 2 liters of water on a daily basis.
- Water at room temperature is recommended for taking
- An Effective weight loss method is taking water that is equal to not less than 4% of your body weight.
- Taking water throughout the day should keep you fine
- You should drink a 200ml cup of water after waking up and thirty minutes prior to having a meal.
- Far from that, taking 2 liters of water daily is also part of what you should work on the water diet as a daily goal.
- Ina single sitting, avoid too much of water.
- As much as possible, keep off chlorinated water which can be in the form of tapped water but if the water around where you live is safe, it will be a waste if you do not take it.
- If access to pure supply of clean water is difficult, you can use a distiller to make some distilled water for taking.
- Taking hard water known to be rich in minerals gives a better filling effect than soft water. This may help you control your appetite since it prevents you from overeating. In Japan, it is perceived that taking soft water is easier. Through this, you can achieve the two liter mark if you are troubled with drinking too much water.
Read: 1200 Calorie Diet Plan
Water Diet benefits
- Boosted metabolism from the water’s diuretic effect and natural detox are among the benefits accrued for going the water diet.
- When trying to reduce constipation and prevent overeating, the water diet is useful.
- Water is known to contain no calories and so the problem of leftover calories turning into unwanted fat should not be an issue to worry.
- Body detoxification to boost your body metabolism
- Improvement of the circulation of blood
- Getting the best detoxification effect as a result of the improved healthy lymph flow
- Aids in treating constipation naturally
- Prevention of overeating: It is said that consumption of large amounts of water causes a weakening of the blood circulation which in turn triggers the brain to cut back on absorption of fluids by sending it a message.
Water Diet Negative effects
Low sodium concentration in your blood or hypernatremia. A recommendation of between 6 and 10 grams of sodium intake when on the water diet is essential on a daily basis so as to prevent instances of low sodium concentration. Incorporation of foods rich in potassium into snacking and meals in addition to light exercising are ways of preventing leg swelling (edema) which is associated with sodium consumption.
It will be noted that the number of trips made to the bathroom will be on the rise. In this case, the water diet is not recommended for people in a situation where visiting the bathroom is difficult.