Rowland revealed posted a photo on her “side plank move” on her Instagram of her training with Jeanette Jenkins showing amazing abs and arms so effortlessly. This section helps exercising the abs on your arms. For shedding fat on your waist and on your legs. These sections are easy to follow that you can do in the morning or evening at home!
There are the step by step guide of this section.
- Place your left forearm on the mat
- Elbow bet at a 90-degree angle directly under your shoulder
- Pull your abs in and lift your hips
- Slowly lower.
- Repeat 15 reps on each side.
“This move is amazing for your obliques!” Jeanette Jenkins
I like tone-it v hold section very much, this is also an important move in yoga. This section helps for reducing belly fat in a short time! Here are the step by step guide.
- Sit with hands under your thighs and lean back to a 45-degree angle.
- Take a breath and let go of legs.
- lift feet off the ground with another breath
- With a third, straighten legs. On your fourth, reach your toes.
- Hold for eight breaths.
- Do three reps.
Low-Belly Double-Leg Reach
- Lie flat on the ground and pur your hand behind your head.
- Lift shoulders slightly to contract your abs and pull your knees in over hips.
- Exhale, then reach legs out on a diagonal.
- Hold for three seconds, quizzing the lower belly and keeping your lower back on the mat.
- Do 15 reps.
Kelly Rowland has maintained her best body for more than 10 years. She once shared with her workout and diet tips:
- Workout 5-6 times a week
- ‘no food after 9pm’.
- Works on solely her abs for 45 minutes every night
Check it out below:
If you missed our behind the scenes of Jeanette Jenkins and Kelly Rowland’s Sexy Abs workout DVD, check it out