Lucy Liu, born on December 2, 1968, famous for her role in Charlie’s Angels, rumored to have gotten plastic surgery to keep her skin so young and fresh at 45 years old! Now in this article, I will share with you Lucy Liu’s anti-aging secrets, tips to keep slim and reveal her Botox Injections, Diet, Workout and Fitness Routine!
Lucy Liu didn’t take plastic surgery
If Lucy Liu ever taken plastic surgeries? Lucy once revealed in an interview that she didn’t take plastic surgery, even didn’t get facials, peels or dermabrasion.
From her photos at her teens age, you can hardly see any signs of plastic surgery. So the fact is she never done any plastic surgery!
Lucy Liu botox injections
It’s more likely that Lucy has done botox injections because her skin so smooth without wrinkles and she seems like in her 20s or 30s rather than 45 years old. The following is her photos at 2002 and 2013, she seems not change at all druring more than 10 years!
Lucy Liu botox before and after photos
If see her more closely. You can see her face so smooth, yet there’s small wrinkles around her eyes. So here are 2 possibilities
1. Lucy Liu has done partial botox to keep her young looking and her botox was done in a suble way so you can still see small wrinkles which seems more natural!
2. Lucy Liu took good care of her skin without any botox injections. And also because of her good genes helped her look so young.
Lucy Liu’s diet secrets
Lucy Liu’s diet helped her keep slim and young-looking although she said she ate everything and didn’t believe in dieting and not restrict on any foods. But from many interviews, we can summerize Lucy Liu’s diet tips as follows,
- Caffeine free
“I think caffeine can be really bad for your skin. And I don’t get facials, ever. … I think they damage your skin. People are getting peels and dermabrasion, and anything with the word “abrasion” doesn’t work for me. I also think a lot of plastic surgery hurts your skin.” – Lucy Liu
- Watches her portion sizes
- Enjoy Japanese and Chinese dishes
Lucy Liu enjoyed Japanese and Chinese foods, in fact, most of these kinds of foods are very healthy and the strongest proofs are there’s not so many overweighted Japanese and Chinese girls. It’s because these foods contained many vegetables and cooked in a healthy way, yet very delicious.
Lucy Liu’s workout secrets
Before filming the Charlie’s Angels movie
- Cardio training on a treadmill for about half an hour a day.
- Jogging outdoors.
- Followed a training style named Cardio Striptease which includes low-impact aerobic exercise that is choreographed with real life strip club movements.
For Charlie’s Angels movie, Lucy Liu added the following workout routine to increase her stamina, strength, speed and fighting skills.
- Hire the Chinese martial arts expert, Yuen Chung Yan who pushed her through intense six to eight hour workouts each day.
- Aerobic kickboxing to improve fighting skills and stamina.
what people search to get here :
- lucy liu plastic surgery (36)