Heidi Montag recently revealed her photos after breast reduction plastic surgery which was just taken a month before. Heidi Montag was not new to plastic surgery (read more: Heidi montag plastic surgery), in fact she has taken breast implants to F cup, botox injections, mini brow list, cheek implants, chin reduction, liposuction on neck, wasit, butt and thighs, nsolabial folds injection, lip augmentation. Heidi was famous for her 10 plastic surgery procedures whinin just 1 day by Dr Frank Ryan, dead in a car accident.
Then Heidi Montag suffered a lot from her plastic surgery and she underwent breast implants procedures in Los Angele and showed off her curved shape and reduced boobs just 4 months after the surgery! She had F cup breast size, now its size reduced to C cup. This surgery was done by Dr. Jay Orringer who was also the Angelina Jolie’s surgeon famous for Angelina’s reconstructive surgery.
You can see Heidi Montag looks much better than before, wearing a sexy bikini and without her awful tan, she looks so naturally beautiful and happy when celebrating her fifth wedding anniversary with Spencer.
Heidi Montag’s warnings to the girls
Heidi revealed she regreted the surgeries and also warned the girls to be cautious about plastic surgery.
‘I definitely regret the surgeries that I have had over the years, I think I was so young and in such an unstable situation in my life with so much going on and so much pressure,’ she revealed to Dailymail
Here are Heidi Montag’s 10 warnings to girls who want to take plastic surgery
1. Beauty and confidence comes from within
2. You will be happy only if you do not feel beautiful and secure and confident on the inside
3. Do not care about what other people said because their words would made you insecure
4. Do not always trust a doctor who made it sound really easy and a quick fix and it ended up being a hard road (of plastic surgery procedures but the truth is) and I inflicted a lot of pain, mentally and physically, on myself.
5. No amount of surgery will change that or make you happier.
6. Once you get surgery you can never be the same size you were, you can never really take it back so it is something you need to think about seriously.
7. Even you have determined to do boob job, you need to go to a spine specialist and seen other doctors and consulted with them and got opinions of what size breasts you should have had and what my body could support.
8. Huge implants would cause severe back and neck pain, as well as numbness in her arms.
‘Every time you go under the knife it is risky and these huge implants are dangerous and you do not think of the long-term repercussions on your back, your neck and your body.
9. Implants will handicap me that you are unable to do a lot of things
10. There are dangerous repercussions to it. (plastic surgery)
‘Over the past nine months I have not been able to do laundry, or look after my dogs or clean my house and I have had to stop working out because my injuries are so severe I cannot even do simple things like rowing or running.
‘I have been limited in my everyday life and the last few months especially have been so uncomfortable and in pain that it has really been taking a toll on my life and my mood.’