John Kerry, 69 year old now,has long been questioned by John Kerry Plastic Surgery was questioned by plastic surgeons and professors. John Kerry was speculated to have undertaken botox injections, facelift, brow lift, facial fillers and a nose job.
John Kerry plastic surgery speculation
Back in 2012, John Kerry was spotted with two black eyes and hisbruisedn nose at the White House celebration for the Boston Bruins. Also he explained it as the result of a nasty spill while playing hockey with family and friends but many big sites attributed them to massive plastic surgery.
Sen. John Kerry showing off a pair of shiners at the White House
He had recently had massive plastic surgery and that’s the reason he looks like a grotesque freak with his forehead, face, and undereye area pulled completely taut. – insider
John Kerry Botox before and after photos
John Kerry seems to have botox injections, then face fillers done. Check the following John Kerry Botox before and after photos. His forehead and face were less of wrinkles and his face at that time was not that full.
John Kerry facial fillers before and after photos
Then he was spotted with a much fuller face which is quite possible due to face fillers which further reduced his wrinkes. You can see Kerry’s forehead is much more smoother and his crow’s feet diminishes. His face is much fuller which is always the sign that he has received facial fillers treatment to reduce his laugh lines.
Even Washington Post questioned his plastic surgery.
In the midst of the intense congressional hearings on Syria, many longtime observers had questions that had nothing to do with a possible military strike: Why did Secretary of State John Kerry look so different? His eyes seemed less droopy than usual, his entire face seemed somehow wider.
John Kerry’s botox injection and face fillers were confirmed by many plastic surgeons.
- “It’s looks to me that he has limited movement on the left side of his face,” – cosmetic dermatologist Tina Alster.
- “He doesn’t have any movement in his face at all,” – plastic surgeon Barry Cohen.
- John Kerry’s botox injection was confirmed by Doctor Savalia who was quoted as saying: “Botox is the likely source of Senator Kerry’s transformation”
- The Drudge Report claimed that Kerry didn’t have many aging signs on his face, especially on his eye area because of the botox injections and his old tired look doesn’t exist anymore.
John Kerry chin surgery
John Kerry was rumored to have taken chin surgery. This is because now John Kerry seems to have a distinct speech impediment and some said the reason for such speech defect is Kerry had his lower jaw surgically moved forward in order to strengthen his chin.
John Kerry nose job
John Kerry’s nose seems to be a little different. It’s possible that he has also had nose job to make it even and not that bigger. However, as it’s a subtle plastic surgery, it’s not easy to notice the big difference.
what people search to get here :
- john kerry plastic surgery (101)
- John Kerry Facelift (33)
- john kerry face lift (14)
- john kerry botox before and after (1)