Read about the 3 Day Diet complete guide to find the truth about 3 day diet!
What is 3 Day Diet and how does 3 Day Diet work for weight loss?
The 3 Day Diet is a diet plan for fast weight loss, cleansing, get more energy and lower cholesterol levels through it’s specific diet. The diet plan included the 3 day diet that you should follow the plan for just 3 days. Even you want to continue the plan, you have to wait about 3-4 days of normal eating before you continue to follow 3 day diet again. The foods list recommended for 3 day diet are suppose to increase fat burning through it’s unique combination of low-calorie foods which stimulat the unique metabolic responses from your body. Besides limited on food types, 3 day diet recommended its users to drink 4 cups of water or energy-free drinks daily. It’s claimed to help you drop 10 pounds in just three days.
Here are more features of 3 day diet:
- It claims to take in 800 to 1000 calories a day.
- You are also allowed to drink calorie-free drinks such as water, coffee, tea.
- The plan is very strict as eating something else for alternative not allowed.
- For seasonings, only pepper and salt are allowed.
- The only thing not so strictly limited are cooking methods, you can choose any cooking ways as you like, as long as they don’t change the calories intake.
- After taking 3 day diet, you can eat normal foods in the rest of the week.
- After 4 or 5 days, you are allowed to restart the cycle over again.
Read: Flat Belly Diet Plan Recipes
What the doctors think about 3 day diet?
According to webmed Kathleen Zelman director of nutrition, here are 3 points of the doctors and professors on nutrition.
- You are quite possible to lose weight through such plan because the reason for weight loss is because of it’s low calories.
“The plan yields about 1,000 calories a day, which has the ability to lower metabolism so when you revert back to normal eating, you regain weight even quicker,” Cindy Moore, former director of nutrition therapy
- The weight loss not likely to last when you revert to your normal eating habbits.
- The diets are also monotonous and not well balanced to offer enough nutrition in the long wrong
- the 3 Day Diet is not conducive to changing habits or encouraging a healthier lifestyle
“What good is it to go back to the old habits that caused the weight gain, without resolving weight issues?” the 3 Day Diet is not conducive to changing habits or encouraging a healthier lifestyle, which are fundamental to weight control.”
Doctors recommended dieters to choose a diet plan that has the following 5 features
- Well-balanced diet
- Control calories every day
- Include workout regime
- Allow you to take many kinds of healthy foods such as foods high in fiber and foods low in fat.
- The diet that can change your diet habbits for long term.
3 day diet recipes menu samples
3 day diet nutrition breakdown
3 Day Diet user testimonals
The following user testimonals I searched in the health related forums
3 Day Diet user testimonals 1
You can see many users have followed 3 day diet and successfully lost weight in short time, but it also bounces back very quickly. But the good news is 3 day diet are quite fit for you if you are preparing for a wedding or any celemony that requred for quick weight loss.