Do you want to lose all your unwanted flab and get get a flat tummy fast? James Duigan’s “Flat Belly Diet” plan is aimed at helping you lose it all in the shortest time. His diet plans include Fish, Lean Meat- such as Turkey and chicken, and fresh organic vegetables. The following 7 day flat belly diets include cutting out any foods and diets that encourage our bodies to store any fats.
Read: 1200 Calorie Diet Plan
7 Day Flat Belly Diet Plan changes that will make you get a flat tummy fast.
- Avoid foods that encourage your body to store any fats. we can referee this foods to C.R.A.P this is because the foods include- Caffeine, Refined sugar, alcohol and any processed foods.
- Fish supplements. Fish oil supplements are good at burning fat and they also supply essential fatty acid.
- No food before going to bed. Taking food after 8PM or when you are about to go to bed is a bad idea.
- Breakfast. Make sure that you eat something or grab a piece of fruit or nuts after one hour of waking up.
- Have a chart meal. Sometimes an occasional high fat treat is healthy for it reduces your metabolism and is recomendable.
Food Swaps that will get you to a flat tummy.
- Organic almond milk: these does not contain any lactose that can cause any bloating.
- Best spelt bread: It does not contain any tummy-bloating gluten.
- Better wholemeal bread: It is chemical free and contains fiber which is good for digestion.
- Bad croissants. Most non-organic have hormones and are full of fat.
Top 10 belly fat burning foods
Flat Belly diet plan
You have to stick to your food plan for about two weeks to start noticing any weight loss. It is always advisable to to start on a weekend when you have ample time and you will not be stressed, this is because you have a less chance to be tempted to grab some chocolate bar or any fast food.
7 Day Flat Belly Diet Plan Recipes (pdf)
7 Day Flat Belly Diet Plan Recipes (version 1, free PDF download)
7 Day Flat Belly Diet Plan Recipes 2 (version 2, free PDF download)