- Eat healthy foods like tuna, tofu, quinoa, or kale salads.
- Drink juices that are fresh-squeezed and nuts as healthy snacks.
- Stay away from craft services.
- Indulge in dark chocolate sometimes to balance her life. In fact, dark chocolate can increase metabolism.
Make a huge salad from my garden for the rest of the cast on weekends.
Try anything interesting to the salads, such as “cucumbers, pomegranates, flaxseeds, pine nuts, lemon juice, and olive oil—that’s what I like to call a ‘Darby Salad!’ Also try kale, arugula, and various types of lettuces with herbs, chives, parsley, and dill, “try to be creative”
- Doing Pilates in Pilates Studio:
There are three different studios in the Los Angeles area. They’re really intimate and well designed, and the teachers are all really good.
- Tracy Anderson’s workout: Darby Stanchfield also follows Tracy Anderson’s workout through her DVDs because she can do it in her home whenever she has time.
- Never over-wash it and wash it every three to four days
- do a lot of masks
- Apply a little extra avocado to hair on Sundays
Watch what’s going on with Season 3 below..