Malin Akerman recently revealed her weight loss and diet tips to Shape magazine. 35 year old Malin Akerman is not only a busy actress with new TV show Trophy Wife, but also a mom to son Sebastian. How to stay fit with a busy schedule? How Malin Akerman lost post baby weight just within 5 weeks? Here are her tips!
Each day is a juggling act as we balance busy schedules with having fun with our families.
How to Stay Fit with a Busy Schedule?
Malin Akerman revealed her successful in shedding post baby weight contributed to her combination with healthy diet and workout.
- Always eat breakfast because she needs energy for her busy days and keep from caving into bad habbits when hunger hits mid-morning. – Malin Akerman
- Eat healthy breakfast such as Kim Snyder’s Glowing Green Smoothie that contained romaine lettuce, celery, apple, pear, banana, lemon, and water blitzed in a blender.
- For snack between breakfast and lunch, eat omelet or some oatmeal.
- Salad with protein, and/or a small plate of pasta for lunch.
- Eat fish and veggies with brown rice or quinoa, and/or lentil soup or something similar for dinner.
- Store with the fridge with health low-calorie snacks that are easy take with
My new favorite snack is Müller’s FrütUp Mango Yogurt because I can easily throw one in the chilled compartment of my diaper bag or keep a stash in the refrigerator on set.
Malin Akerman’s workout schedule
Malin Akerman always keeps active for her workout. Unlike many girls repeating similar moves everyday, Malin Akerman revealed her workout secet is to change her workout routine from time to time from yoga to dancing classes.
Always shock your body. Keep your muscles guessing. If you always do the same workout your muscles will plateau. – Malin Akerman
Here are her tips for workout
- Grab a girlfriend for a hike and always keep active.
Having a workout buddy helps keep me on track.
- Take long evening walks with her husband, with Sebastian in the stroller it adds some weight.
- Take SoulCycle and Pilates classes
Malin Akerman revealed her role in Trophy Wife.
I’m so excited for this project. We have a fantastic cast and it’s a comedy, which I love doing. I play a former party girl who marries an older man and inherits his two ex-wives and four kids. It’s a true love story and very funny. In fact, when we shot the trailer, I had just found out I was pregnant so my character’s new role as a mom was parallel to my real life.