Miranda Kerr diet secrets have helped this Victoria’s Secret supermodel stays fit. In fact Miranda Kerr Diet helps her not gain much weight even during pregnancy. What’s the secret within her diet? How does Miranda Kerr diet help her to stay fit?
“I’d be a naturopath or nutritionist (if I didn’t model) — I am so passionate about health” – Miranda Kerr
Features of Miranda Kerr diet
- Miranda Kerr diet gets the insight from the Blood Type Diet, developed by Dr. Peter D’Adamo. Blood type diet is based on the theory that there’s immonologic relations between certain blood type and the foods you should take to control inflammation and stay healthy. She uses “Blood Type Diet” app to track the right food, this app can list the right foods for you according to your blood type and it is easy to use.
- Always taken a healthy breakfast, junk food not included.
“Beauty starts from within and I make a conscious effort to fill my body with nutrients through the food I eat.” – Miranda Kerr
- Take more of the organic foods.
“I love food and enjoy eating fresh organic produce.” – – Miranda Kerr
- Drink warm water and lemon every morning.
- Drink lots of good quality purified and preferably alkaline water throughout the day.” She is also known for maintaining a strict diet of fish, fresh food and steamed vegetables.
- Taken coconut oil to keep skin healthy.
- Taken a lot of vegetables because they are rich in vitamin, minerals and fibers.
- Eat a lot of fruits and fresh fish
- Miranda Kerr diet and exercise: Meanwhile, twice daily workouts and liquid diets of protein shakes before runway shows.
Miranda Kerr also shared the healthy foods and snacks with “bodyandsoul magazine”. Let’s look into them:
Miranda Kerr recommended healthy foods
- Maca Root Powder
Why Maranda recommended: Rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and trace elements
How to use: Mix into yoghurt, oatmeal, smoothies, cereal or muesli.”
- Coconut Water
Why Maranda recommended: Rich in vitamins B and C, iron, calcium and zinc, little sugar, zero fat.
- Noni Juice
Miranda says: “I drink it daily and noni extract is part of my Kora Organics range.”
Why Miranda recommended: rich in vitamin and minerals, also boost immune systems.
Miranda added to water to make it healthier to drink.
“It is naturally alkaline and contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids.”
Why Miranda recommended: Liquid Chlorophyll has been scientifically proven to protect our body from damaging from taking too much red meat.
- Cacao butter
A healthy alternative to butter.
Why Miranda recommended: Natural moisturising properties helps keep the skin healthy.
- Acai Berry Powder
Why Miranda recommended: Antioxidants properties to make a healthy diet by adding to gluten-free cereal, smoothie or porridge. It’s recommended to take the organic acai berry powfer.
- Certified Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
Why Miranda recommended: Low-GI, reducing the risk of developing diabetes. Great alternative for white suger.
- Raw honey
Why Miranda recommended: With antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, rich in minerals, natural, with fantastic flavor.
Miranda Kerr Recommended snacks
- Tamari Almonds
Miranda says: “I rarely leave the house without a small bag of these. They’re the perfect snack while I am on the road and I can never get enough.”
- Raw dark chocolate
Rich in antioxidants, but don’t indulge in it.
- Cacao powder
Contained magnesium with muscle-relaxing, stress-relieving properties.
- Goji Berries
Miranda says: rich in minerals, antioxidants and anti-aging properties.
Miranda says: “I use [chia seed oil] or seeds in shakes. They’re also great for thickening a healthy muffin mix”.
- Wakame seaweeds
Rich in protein, omega-3, iron and calcium.
Miranda Kerr diet secrets has followed by many dieters as well as many models, but one not just follow Miranda Kerr diet, but need to adjust to your own preferences and conditions.