Kim Kardashian’s personal trainer Harley Pasternak revealed recently how the star is doing to keep fit during the midst of her second pregnancy! Here are top 10 tips!
- Kim Kardashian is doing nearly all exercises.
- She avoids “abdominal crunching work”
- She avoids “laying on her back too much.”
- She avoids extreme exercises such as “boot camp workouts.”
- Kim Kardashian tries to take 10,000 steps a day for her cardio workout.
[box]”She likes to walk, walk, walk, walk,” “She likes to walk while on phone calls; she likes to walk to her sisters in the great community; and she walks with North.” – Harley Pasternak[/box]
6. She uses a Helix Lateral Trainer which is like a “lateral elliptical”.
[box] “Our female clients can hit their butts and their abductors and their glutes in a lateral way,” he said.[/box]
7. She does workout once to four times a week.
8. For her diet, she eats a lot of fibers, whole grains, milled oats, wheat berry and seeds.
9. She void raw fish.
[box]”To get enough fiber is really important, especially when you’re pregnant because sometimes the pregnancy vitamins can constipate,” “Vegetables of all kinds, fruits with edible skin or edible seeds, whole grains, milled oats, wheat berry, and seeds, chia seeds, Psyllium and flax … They pack a lot of good fiber and healthy fats.” -Harley Pasternak[/box]
10. She stays hydrated by drinking a lot of water
[box]”It’s really important also to stay hydrated,” he said. “Now more than ever is when hydration is essential.”[/box]