Apple Cider Vinegar is a must have in every house.its rich in vitamins such as E, A, P magnesium, Iron, and calcium amongst others. Vitamins is not the only reason why you should have apple cider Vinegar in your home. Here are more reasons to why you should have cider in your kitchen. Find the top 14 apple cider vinegar uses and benefits below!
1. Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss: to manage your weight and your PH, mix 2 tea spoons of pale cider Vinegar to 16 oz of water water and take the concoction throughout the day.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar for acne
Apple Cider Vinegar for acne recipes
3. Apple Cider Vinegar for Digestion: Pectin in Apple cinder Vinegar is known to help in digestion. Increase your fiber intake and green salads with a lot of roughage and lastly take some apple cider Vineger to improve your digestion.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar For detoxing: for detoxing add 2 tablespoons of pale cider vinegar to one or two litters of filtered water and take it throughout the day. This will clean up your body and kidneys.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar for as the Energizer: Apple cider is known as an energizer and it boosts your energy. If you are struggling with caffein problems AVC can be the solution to get you from the addiction, mix a few tablespoons of AVC with water and you’ll have enough energy to get you through your day.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair health: AVC can be used to increase your hairs health and it’s shine. You can use AVC to rinse your hair after shampooing it. To use it just use an old bottle of shampoo put 1/2 tablespoon of AVC and mix it with cold water. Use it every time after shampooing your hair.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar for Face and spot removal: AVC regulates and balances the PH of your face. Use AVC concoction as toner using a piece of cotton ball. You can use this both in e morning and in the evening, before applying your moisturizer. You can also use it on spots directly overnight to lighten them.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar for Hands and feet: you can use AVC to relax your arms and feet. Rub AVC on your legs and feet and this will stop them from feeling tired and swollen.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar for Sunburn: To treat sunburns, add a cup of AVC to your bath and woke in for 10 minutes.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar for Teeth Whitening: You can use AVC to eliminate staines from your teeth. Rub AVC directly to your teeth and rinse them out.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar for Aftershave: you can use it as an aftershave. Mix it up with equal volume of water and shake it, then use the solution.
12. Apple Cider Vinegar for Flea reduction: dilute it with 50% and spray it on your furniture where you’ve spotted fleas or on your pet.
13. Apple Cider Vinegar for Zap warts: before you call your dermatologist soak a ball of cotton ball in AVC and secure it on a pesky wart, this will eliminate it as soon as possible and in a more natural way.
14. Apple Cider Vinegar For cleaning: to clear mix 1/2 cup of AVC to 1 cup of water. You can use this to clean your microwaves, kitchen surfaces and bathroom walls for it acts as a disinfectant, so you don’t have to buy disinfectants any more when you have AVC.
Secret Weight Loss and Beautiful Skin with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar & Cinnamon Weight Loss Tonic