Read about top Novak Djokovic diet tips below. As the world No. 1 player, Novak Djokovic’s diet played an important role for his lean and fit body. Djokovic wrote a book named “Serve to Win,” will be release by Zinc Ink on Aug. 20.
The Wall Street Journal recently revealed Novak Djokovic diet. Here are top 16 diet and workout tips.
- Drink warm water all day long, coffee, sugar free
The first thing I do out of bed is to drink a tall glass of room-temperature water, cold water”slows digestion and diverts blood away from where I want it—in my muscles.
- Take shakes made with pea protein concentrate
- alcohol free during tournaments
- Eat lots of avocados, cashew butter
- Eat foods low in sugar
- Caffeine free
- Occasional energy gel bar before matches
- Get seven to eight hours of sleep a night
- Yoga and tai chi
- Take melatonin supplements
- Hook up to a biofeedback machine
- Measures stress level
- Drink warm licorice tea
- Keep a diary when free
- Eat a lot of manuka honey from New Zealand
This expensive and tasty variety of honey comes from bees that feed on New Zealand’s manuka trees—a dense-branched genus of shrub that can thrive in soil so depleted of nutrients that little else grows in it.
The second thing I do might really surprise you: I eat two spoonfuls of honey. Every day