Miranda Lambert lost weight successfully! In fact she had lost so much weight that when she showed off her slim figure at the CMA Awards on November 6 in Nashville many people can’t believe their eyes! After the CMA Awards, Miranda Lambert revealed to people magazine why she gained so much weight in the past years and how she lost weight so quickly and successfully with simple secrets.
Miranda Lambert Weight Loss before and after photos
Miranda Lambert’s weight loss motivation is her age!
We have to talk about Miranda Lambert’s weight loss motivation first! It seems most celebrities that can stick to her weight loss plan and successfully lost so much weight all have very strong weight loss motivation! And Miranda Lambert’s motivation is her age!
“I just feel like I needed to get ahead of the game — I’m going to be 30 on Sunday … I feel like everybody always says ‘It goes downhill from there.’ So I just thought, maybe if I get ahead of it a little I won’t have to work so hard later in life,”
I do admire her positive feeling for her 30 year old birthday, that’s a new start rather than the point going downhill! Even if you are 40s, 50s, even 60s, 70s, you can still make it as the new start!
- a lot of fast food
- a lot of late nights
- a lot of drinking
“All through my 20s I worked a lot — I was on the road since I was 17 and the road life is a lot of fast food and a lot of late nights and a lot of drinking — I didn’t give up drinking. I refused. You have to drink to put up with my husband! Just kidding!” – Miranda Lambert
These are simple reasons right? But ask yourself, if you still have such bad habbits, do you ever realized it? Do you have the willing to change these habbits? I bet your answer is NO. Maybe it’s time to change it, no matter how simple they are.
Miranda Lambert Weight Loss Secrets
Miranda Lambert revealed her weight loss secrets as as following
- Working out, running around
- Drinking juice which is healthy with vitamins, high in fiber and helps her control her calories in taken
- Less of drinking alcohol and less of staying up late (she didn’t reveal but we can conclude from her previous words that she must have changed her bad habbit)
‘But I just felt that I should get a little more healthy… Working out and drinking juice and just running, running around.’ – Miranda
In an interview weight loss experts Dr. J Shah and certified nutritionist Franci Cohen revealed to Hollywood life the following weight loss tips to help you join Miranda and lose weight safely.
- Find out the root reason for your overweight just like Miranda Lambert
- Know the basic science of weight loss
The science behind weight loss is plain and simple. 3500 calories equal 1 pound. If you cut 500 calories a day from your diet, this equates to a 1 pound/week weight loss. Overweight individuals may be able to safely lose up to 2 or 3 pounds in a week when combining diet and exercise.” – nutritionist Franci Cohen
- Opt for a medically supervised weight loss program such as NutriSystem, Weight Watchers or nutritionally sound program especially for busy women who dont have time to prepare diet foods on a daily basis
- Do not go for extreme diet which easily to get you into trouble
- Lose weight in 2 or 3 months for that much as Miranda is quite safe
- Daily workout is necessary including cardio and strength training
- Get a good nights sleep
- Change your diet into healthy foods
Eeating egg whites instead of whole eggs, chicken or turkey instead of red meat, Greek yogurt instead of regular yogurt, and brown rice instead of white rice.
- For workout, circuit training is recommended.
When the body works in various energy zones for various intervals, it burns more calories and increases resting metabolic rate as well, as opposed to exercising in a consistent energy zone (like running) for a full hour.