For the Kardashian women, the “Kardashian diet” also means multiple surgeries, lasers, fillers, boob jobs, nose jobs and on and on. While Kylie Jenner is all surgery, her sister Kendall Jenner looks natural. Here are 8 things of Kendall Jenner’s diet.
- She sticks to lean proteins such as white fish, chicken breast and turkey.
- One of her “biggest indulgences” is sushi and she loves eating yellowtail sashimi with jalapeno from Nobu.
- She drinks detox tea
- Her snacks are healthy and with low calorie, include apples, string cheese, and Greek yogurt
- Her breakfast is veggie-stuffed egg-white omelette
- She always skips a hearty lunch
- She has small snacks in the afternoon (raw nuts, plain yogurt or fruit)
- She eats whatever she wants for dinner
Khloe Kardashian weight loss tips
Her half-sister Khloe follows strict workout routine made by her fitness trainer Gunnar Peterson.
[box]“She’s (Khloe) all about getting it done. She’s not one of the ones in here gawking at everything or questioning things.” Sources close to the mag said, “she limits sweets, relies on lean meats for energy, and enjoys only the occasional splurge.”[/box]
Kourtney Kardashian weight loss tips
Kourtney’s personal trainer is Don Brooks who is also the trainer of Fergie’s. According to the insider, the 4 reasons behind Kourtney’s slim body are:
- Eat lean protein, lentils and lugumes for the main meal.
- Make most of her food herself
- Eat fresh organic produce and nonprocessed foods.
- Healthy snacks: homemade trail mixes with coconut oil, pumpkin seeds and nuts