Victoria Beckham Diet – Alkaline Diet
Victoria Beckham was known to follow stricked to Alkaline diet, the non-acidic eating plan and she has recommended Alkaline diet to her friend Melanie. Alkaline Diet features ingredients like brown rice, quinoa, spelt, beetroot, spinach and lemon.
‘Victoria is on the Alkaline diet and she swears by it for healthy eating and weight loss and so have a lot of other people I’ve met,’ she says. ‘It’s loads of fruit and vegetables and grains but you can also eat goats cheese and stuff like that so it’s really tasty and I’ve also been eating loads of fruit.’ “I feel amazing! 8th training day in a row and I just had a great swim. Thank you! “I thought I knew what I was doing nutritionwise but I’m amazed what a difference alkalising makes.”
Victoria Beckham Diet benefits
- Quick weight loss
- weight loss maintain
- boost immune system
- increasing energy
- maintaining blood sugar levels
- Prevent heart diseases
Victoria Beckham’s Cream recipes
Melanie C recently once followed Victoria’s diet and made cream based on Alkaline Diet
Banana toffee crunch ice cream
225ml (7½fl oz/scant 1 cup)
Almond Milk (see page 57) 200g (7oz) xylitol
475ml (16fl oz/scant 2 cups) sheep’s yogurt
¼ tsp xanthan gum
1½ tbsp agave syrup
1½ tsp lemon juice
2 bananas, chopped
For the toffee brittle
1 tsp coconut oil, melted
4 tbsp Brazil nut butter
1 tsp agave syrup
50g (2oz/generous ¹/³ cup) raw pecans, chopped
3 fresh dates, pitted and chopped
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Stir all the ingredients together in a bowl
- spread onto a flat baking tray
- cover with cling film and freeze for about 40 minutes, until hard.
- Combine the almond milk and xylitol in a pan and bring to a simmer and stirring constantly then cool
- whisk into the yogurt in a bowl, adding the xanthan gum halfway through.
- Stir in the agave syrup and lemon juice, bananas.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice-cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer to a freezer-proof container, cover and freeze until firm, adding the toffee brittle, broken into small pieces, once the ice cream is set but not too firm.
Victoria Beckham Diet Recipes for Lunch
- Corn soup followed by a salad of greens and fruit for Beckham
- Sushi for Beckham’s assistant and Victoria;
- Fruit platter for everyone
- Chef “comes in a couple of days a week and might make a giant lasagna so Victoria can put it in the freezer and then do it myself,”
- Victoria Beckham sometimes eats salad and sometimes eats food that she heats up in a microwave or toaster oven type apparatus.
Victoria Beckham workout
Victoria spends a large chunk of time each day doing a Tracy Anderson workout with a personal trainer.