Bill Clinton has always been reported on vegan diet and his vegan diet helped him lose 30 pounds. Check Bill Clinton weight loss, before and after photos. But recently this opinion was corrected by Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton’s personal health consultant in the past 10 years, Dr. Mark Hyman, who is also a frequent guest of Dr. Oz show.
Read: 22 day vegan diet
Bill Clinton’s diet that helps lose 30 pounds was designed by Dr. Mark Hyman and has the following 9 features.
- Do no need avoiding animal protein
- Sugar-free diet
- Unprocessed foods
- High-quality proteins: such as salmon, fish and lean protein.
- Non-starchy vegetables.
- Gluten-free whole foods, proteins and natural fats
- Take multivitamins
- Healthy snacks for busy people: carries packets of macadamia nut, walnut or coconut butter
- Travel snacks recommendation: Grass-fed beef and turkey jerky and cans of wild salmon
Why Bill Clinton gave up vagan diet?
Bill Clinton was prescribed vegan diet but that’s 10 years ago. In fact now Bill Clinton has given up the vegan diet and according to Dr. Mark, he eats fish and lean protein occasionally. Here are the reasons.
1. Vegan diet can’t offer enough high quality protein
2. Vegan diet can’t guarantee being slim. There’re a lot of fat vegans.
“It’s hard being a vegan to eat enough good, quality protein and not have too much starch,” “I know a lot of fat vegans.”
Read: 22 Day Vegan Diet
Bill Clinton Sugar Detox Diet
Bill Clinton’s sugar detox diet not only helps him lose 30 pounds but also brings to him a much younger heart than his 10 years ago. According to Chealea, his father has a heart “much younger than it was even 10 years ago.” “around 30 pounds thinner than when he was president.”
“It’s eat real food, walk a little bit, sleep eight hours, do a few things to relax, write a little bit in your journal, take a multivitamin,” “It’s not rocket science, but it takes out foods that are very inflammatory and toxic.” – Dr. Hyman