Jennifer Lopez succesfully lost 10 pounds recently thanks to her gluten free, dairy free diet! Now Jennifer Lopez not only looks more hot and slim, but also able to wear size 2 now! Here are the details about Jennifer’s weight loss diet designed by Marco Borges, Beyonce’s trainer, exercise physiologist Marco Borges. We will also talk about her workout tips.
Jennifer Lopez 10 Pounds Weight Loss before and after photos
“I feel better when I’m in shape and taking care of myself,” “If you want other people to love you, you have to take care of yourself firs.” – Jennifer
1. Jennifer’s diet is a vegan diet based diet
“Rather than ordering steak and then adding vegetables, she asks for vegetables and adds in sides of protein.” – insider
2. Jennifer Lopez’s diet is not meat free completely because she sometimes adds chicken and fish to her diet. According to Jennifer, her 70-80 percent vegan diet helps her change her life style.
“The truth is, even if you’re 70-80 percent vegan, it’s so much better having those vegetables, greens, and plant-based stuff,”
3. Here are Jennifer Lopez’ diet plans for a whole day
- Breakfast: millet cereal topped with fruits such as blueberries, bananas and almond milk. (delicious low calorie diet)
- Lunch: kale salad with red peppers (vitamin rich)
- Snack: Cherry Chocolate Bliss Bars
- Dinner: zucchini “pasta,” topped with vegan cheese and tomatoes.
4. Although Jennifer admits that she is “not an exercise fanatic.” There’s one fact you should not neglect, that is her 6 hour dance rehearsals! Besides dancing, Jennifer also follows Tracy Anderson’s workout method.
“Jennifer does the Tracy Anderson Method, which includes muscular structure work and between nine and 13 different exercises that change every 10 days, and dance aerobics as well,” “I keep [her butt] toned and in position. We do planks, moving the legs and butt at different angles.” – Tracy Anderson.